Wednesday, January 16, 2008

carman's witch invitation

Duration: 07:46 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-08-09 06:09:16
User: hadji94
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

carman's  witch  invitation  

Description:

One peaceful afternoon I picked up from my mailbox the strangest looking letter I'd ever seen, a chilling little envelope bordered with flying bats, and eerie serpents whose eyes were tinted green. The letter was addressed to me so as I opened it I froze. What I read turned my complexion three shades of blue. It said, 'My name is Isaac Horowitz. I'm a male witch, a warlock and I feel I need to spend some time with you.' Now as a Christian from a little church with God's call on my life, a man of faith and power with a challenge to grow I did what any saint would do in my situation. I tore it up said, 'Lord, no way I'm gonna go.' Then gently and methodically the Holy Spirit spoke and reminded me we're God's voice to our nation. It's the church's responsibility to witness, so reluctantly I accepted this witch's invitation. He had the house you'd expect, the old English cottage, a 'Nightmare on Elm Street' special right to the core, the overgrown ivy, the gate that creaked when opened, somehow you'd expect Freddy to answer this door. The doorbell rang, a hollow gong, the knob twisted then opened, and Isaac stood before me with a grin. His jet black hair and well trimmed beard flowed with his black silk clothes. My skin crawled as he said, 'Please come on in.' His house was filled with every occultic symbol you could fathom; Hanging pentagrams and horoscope signs, a Ouija board and dungeons and dragons game set on the table, a crystal ball with an incandescent shine. Then graciously he handed me some steaming herbal tea. Its presence caused my memory to jog...I thought of every horror flick I'd seen when I was a kid and thought 'man if you drink this stuff next day you'll be a frog.' Then he led me to a high backed chair as he meticulously began to unfold his scenario with evil patience. I was given a giant leather bound book jammed with newspaper clippings, thus the reason for this witch's invitation. With eagerness he pointed to each article with pride. He said, 'I healed this woman through a Babylonian chant; You see this man, I cured him while performing druid worship; I was paid to curse this man with AIDS by his aunt.' On and on, page after page, delightfully he flaunted each incident for an hour without a breath. He said, 'Do you realize through my understanding of the dark regions that I can make you rich or even curse someone to death?' I sat literally intimidated by his immensity in demon power while his face shone with a satanic arrogant bliss. Then placing his hands on the arms of my chair and leaning into my face he said, 'What can your God do to compete with this?' I knew then how Moses felt, when his rod turned to a serpent and the three Egyptian magicians did the same. It's as if you're sitting there in that stunned moment while your faith gets violated and all you feel is weak, powerless and lame. I desperately and deeply prayed saying, 'Jesus give me wisdom - I don't want to put you through some foolish test. Then a shaft of light shot through my soul igniting my eyes with fire. God stood me up and I threw the book back in his chest. I said 'Isaac, I'll not compare God's miracles versus Satan's - the issue's not God's kingdom and Satan's lair. The real comparison is the condition of your soul and the condition of mine, and you puppet of the devil, that I will compare. I said, My friend, one day they're coming for you - the soft associates in your incantations - the friendly demons you think you now control. The time will come when you'll be lying in bed wheezing like a dying animal and those spirits lay claim to the rights they own to your soul.' 'Then the room will grow dark, and the most hideous evil faces you ever seen will come flaming out of the floor with a yell! The vile informants that promised reincarnation will claw your spirit and victoriously drag your soul to hell!' Then I grabbed the book and said, 'In that moment which mantra, which incantation you gonna chant to tell them to leave you alone? I said, My friend, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt what I would say...'I'm bought with the blood of Jesus! Let me go!' ' I said, 'Isaac, when you tossed that book in my lap, you gloated with a sinister victory. You rejoiced when you saw your name in black and white. Now I rejoice, but not that your counsel of demons are subject to Jesus, but that my name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life!' Then Isaac jumped up from his chair and screamed, 'You must leave now!' I said, 'I will, but one last obligation - Next time think twice before you rumble with a man of God!!! And by the way thanks for your.. uhh... witch's invitation.

Comments

warriorforlord ::: Favorites  2008-01-13 14:11:06

Ness what are you even talking about? Just go on with your blind life and stop talking to yourself. Our you can relize the truth see the light and ask our great LORD for forgivness. GOD bless.
__________________________________________________
NessMayala ::: Favorites  2008-01-13 01:09:09

Haha, you sound like a condescending record store employee. "If you were a TRUE fan of Dirty Joe and the Butt Uglies, then I guess you would already know that. Ho hum, I'm so great."
__________________________________________________
anetawatson ::: Favorites  2008-01-12 23:45:18

this is a great video. I've always loved Carman. Some people are just confused. The devil tries to twist things around and make it look bad when it isn't. The devil comes to steal, kill and destroy. so all you that follow satan, remember that. gl. I feel so sorry for you all. I will follow Jesus cuz he gives me life and gives it to me more abundantly. I am nothing w/out him,and I would never turn to satan,NEVER. Jesus is my Lord, hallelujah, and amen.
__________________________________________________
warriorforlord ::: Favorites  2008-01-05 20:27:08

How are we to show GODs love If we show any hate or judgment? We must forgive and pray for the wicked. For all will see the truth of the LORD in the end.
__________________________________________________
warriorforlord ::: Favorites  2008-01-05 20:24:16

My apoligies, So i can i assure you I agree in not judging others. For judgment will be the LORDs. So what event happen to open your eyes during the time that the wicked one thought he had control of you. Thankyou GOD for never giving up on us. GOD bless.
__________________________________________________
mandy9178 ::: Favorites  2008-01-05 18:24:36

I am not both. I was raised a christian, and broke away and got into witchcraft. That lasted about a year and I became a born again christian. I have read the bible, and that is why I stopped practicing witchcraft. My point was that there are too many christians who pass judgment when they can't even recognize their own sins.
__________________________________________________
warriorforlord ::: Favorites  2008-01-05 17:38:33

The devil knows the Bible. That does not make him a servent of the LORD. If you where a true follower of CHRIST then i guess you would already know this. Dont be a false prophet. Turn to GOD and he will forgive you. GOD bless.
__________________________________________________
warriorforlord ::: Favorites  2008-01-05 17:36:49

Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Deuteronomy 18 verse 10.
__________________________________________________
warriorforlord ::: Favorites  2008-01-05 17:36:07

Tell you the truth mandy is not passing judgment. If i do then i will be judged. You cant be a christian and a witch. Have you not read the Bible?
__________________________________________________
Oddityworld ::: Favorites  2008-01-05 05:44:17

I like this video
__________________________________________________
mandy9178 ::: Favorites  2008-01-03 15:10:46

I have been a witch and a christian. Christians are so closed minded they can't talk to or about witches in a christian manner. If people in were more openminded and compasionate we would not have to fight and spit out poison at one another because of hate of the unknown. A note to christians there are a lot of witches, athiests, and non believers of god that know more about the bible and christianity than you do. So before you pass judgment on them learn about what they believe.
__________________________________________________
mandy9178 ::: Favorites  2008-01-03 14:50:35

ha ha ha, that is funny.
__________________________________________________
dinglegonzo ::: Favorites  2007-12-31 09:32:15

Your funny!! go worship benny hinn and remember to give all your money to the biggest satanist of all ...T.B.N.. Mr.T is your only hope..HAIL SATAN!!
__________________________________________________
dinglegonzo ::: Favorites  2007-12-31 08:27:07

I know isnt it funny ! the way christans veiw us...? we keep the church in business and give them a scape goat.. I accept my faults and dont blame it on a so called satan... silly cows.
__________________________________________________
Lillemull ::: Favorites  2007-12-30 14:56:24

If you pray satan for it he will have you for the rest of your life. Go to a preacher and talk to him. he can help you understand
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Ruben Nicolai & Nathan Vecht ik weet het niet
Live and Let Die ~Anime
Pretty Cure opening español!!!
Soul Calibur 2: What I Can Do
Familia 001
How the Body Works : Sensory and Motor Areas
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMIKOU!!!!!!
Megaman zx or Rockman zx
botafogo e fluminense estadio olimpico joao havelange
Dez and Joe bein silly
Master Exploder
Touareg mountain climb
Elephant Man Buju Banton Shabba Ranks boom bye bye
ipod nano ad
rosanna!
Dance! (take 2)
foosball game
Edona Llalloshi - Dite per dite (Live koncert "Me Ramushin")
SERTYUUU TECNO 7
P. Diddy Diet Pepsi Truck


 

No comments: