Thursday, November 8, 2007

MGS2-11-Fortune vs Seals

Duration: 04:36 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-10-06 16:05:16
User: Dragonarh
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

This is a cutscene from the video game Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty/Substance. I do not claim to have made this video or recording it. I just want to share with others what I like. This introduces Fortune, also called Queen by Vamp. I like her theme music, that solo soprano sax, I really like it how it symbolizes that she feels alone and sad. Fortune thinks she's been cursed ever since her father was killed. She wants to die so she can join him and her husband and all the other people she's cared about that have died, but her curse wont let bullets get near her. So her logic is that if she can't die then she should just go ahead and kill as many people as possible. And I like that rail gun she's got. I've read that it's suppose to be similar to the rail gun that was on Metal Gear Rex in the first Metal Gear Solid game. It's just kinda cool to see a woman with a big gun like that. lol and this is also the scene with the famous line "A Dud!". just the way the guy says it is so funny. :D for a long time I didn't allow comments on this video and others because they would constantly get spam for inappropiate websites. It seems to have died down so I'm letting people comment again.

Comments

No comments: