Thursday, November 8, 2007

Enter the Narutrix

Duration: 02:32 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-05-31 08:43:13
User: athousandbirds
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

SPOILER! This is a possible outcome of the infamous fight between Naruto and Sasuke, now that they have met again! On second thought ... maybe not. Starring my friend as Naruto, me as Sasuke and as special guest, Neji our camera (wo)man, who was underage and should have never filmed this. The world would've been a better place. Quick Trans: Naruto: Someone got a Kunai for me? How am I supposed to fend off a sword with my hand? *fighting fighting fighting* Neji: *cheers* *fighting rolling around being stupid* Naruto: Are you filming that?! Sasuke: This comes onto youtube ... Naruto: *bursts into uncontrolled laughing fit* Sasuke: *stabstab* Naruto: *roflmaodts* Watch my jacket! Neji: Omg!*cracks up* Naruto: *roflmao* Sasuke: *molests* *gets shot*

Comments

No comments: