Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just some impromptu playing...

Duration: 02:14 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-09 08:37:29
User: garcondebanane
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Piano  Instrumental  Impromptu  

Description:

Nothing to see here - just trying to get a hang of uploading stuff. I recorded this without prior thought or preparation, so I don't have the score. I don't read or write notes and have a horrible memory so this is possibly the first and last time this will ever be played =( The audio quality is pretty bad, and so is the lighting (and my timing too, as a matter of fact.) Unrelated note : I could really use a digital piano right...its kinda crappy having to record my songs like this. So say aye if you're willing to donate towards one! (Haha, no just kidding =) You'll find me at http://brianlah.blogspot.com

Comments

sherrytortosie ::: Favorites  2008-01-09 10:25:01

and i like it =)
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Liz moves 2
Mario played on the Piano.
Re: One World
Howell High School Class of 1972, Passed friends
Mia Rose - Hot Boy (NEW SONG)
Adaś i Marta
stoplight
lose control
Paul McCartney & U2 - Sgt Pepper - Live 8
awesome slideshow of my cats
Lost-Today's The Day
Jennifer Lopez - Ain't It Funny (live)
Dtru to yourself with fireworks and skateboards
Legend of Zelda: Path to Righteousness pt 3/3
保健园地:糖尿病治疗的新方法
Olaf Henning - Cowboy und Indianer
Rocket Boots Extreme
Verisimilitude (The Appearance of Truth) Trailer
Simplified - live @ bibelot.
I've Been Vlog Tagged


 

No comments: