Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I Need You

Duration: 03:17 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-10 23:21:06
User: TAROTSXperience
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Need  You  Music  Cool  TAROTSXperience  TAROTS  Kendrik  

Description:

A new song by Yours Truly (Me). There is a little story behind it, so to avoid annoying questions and other things here it is: I was really depressed after I broke up with my ex (to keep her name safe) and I wrote this song about her, but then I got over it so whateve'. (If you pay attention, I accidentally already told you guys in the vid)

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

lp-qwerty
Linerider flash
Sasuke stickman
shame on a roxas
Naruto vs Sasuke pivot
New Naruto Intro
ANOTHER GLITCH VID
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - Chapter 11: Freedom Fighters part2
Drift City glitch
Naruto Chat Room
Halo 3 Awesome battle clip
Organization 13 Answers Fan Mail
RED STRIPE BEER, "Foot Doctor"
sweet airsoft guns
Yo Gotti Ft Bun B & 8 Ball - Gangsta Party SUBSCRIBE NOW!
Audi A6 Goes Up Awesome
microsoft mario
Chris Young Freestyle Session 2 and Unforgivable Impression
DOTA NIGHT HUNTER
NJHS Induction Speech


 

No comments: