Saturday, August 4, 2007

Farewell Azeroth

Duration: 283 seconds
Upload Time: 07-07-27 02:32:35
User: magpiemarie
:::: Favorites
Description:

I quit WOW a few months ago. This is my way of saying good-bye to a game that I had a lot of fun playing for nearly three years. I met a lot of great people (including my boyfriend). And sadly, I've lost interest and need to move on. There's more important things going on in my life now, and I just don't have the time for it anymore... In this video I share with you two of my mains: Soulfury and Jaspen. My two 70's when I quit. I know I'm not very good at this movie-making stuff, but this is the best I could do with my computer constantly crashing during the process (lol). Soulfury, feral druid. Jaspen, beast hunter. Michelle Branch - Goodbye To You Thanks for watching, Magpie Marie

Share with friends 

No comments: